Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dusty before the Dawn

I think we’ve reached the part of the story where everything goes wrong for the heroes:  There is a problem with Tinus’ chest x-rays, medical problem.  His company PRO advised him not to go for another x-ray.  The hospital cannot tell him what the problem is.  Where to from here?  We don’t know.  I have heard of another company employee who also failed his government medical.  He then went to a private doctor who gave him a clean bill of health – it seemed the government doctor misinterpreted the x-rays in his case.   


Apart from this it also seems that the “transfer certificate” which Curro – the children’s school in South Africa - gave us is not the correct paper.  (grrrrrrrrr)  We have decided that if we don’t get the kids into a school here, we will home-school again.  I must say I’m actually looking forward to that.  Tinus is due to spend four weeks in Cairo in September.  Dream come true for me, I’d love to go with… apart from the fact that this is when the children will be starting school here.  But this is small compared to the possible ramification of Tinus not passing his medical.  Do think of us – good energy, loving thoughts please.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this is going to resolve itself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment